Tuesday, July 7, 2015

IS LOVE ENOUGH?

Do you believe that  anything is possible in an intimate relationship just because there's love?

Is it enough just to love one another?

If we settle for love only, without having a certain degree of awe toward our partner, will the relationship survive?

To have awe means to prepare myself - I know that in order for my relationship to be healthy  I need to handle it with care and caution.  

I know that having deep affection and strong feeling toward my mate isn't enough. I must also maintain a union of mutual respect and  appreciation. 

Problems arise when love is being taken for granted and then we tend to forget to honor and respect ... 

The tendency to forget is due to the fact that we do not take matter of awe seriously enough.

You have to remember that everything you do has meaning and importance - you must seriously consider your words and actions.

"Anything is possible with just Love" - is a nice slogan, but is it completely true?

Here are some suggestions to uplift, revive or perhaps restart your partnership;

1) You must handle with care so that you do not spoil the wonderful relationship you've built with great effort.

2) You must have concern for both the physical and mental wellbeing of your loved one. 

3) Maintain balance between giving and receiving - a continuous circular motion of "I love you just as I love myself."

4) Your goal is to reduce the possibility of errors, increase the loving and supportive environment as much as possible.

And lastly, sanctify everything you do - you'll act from a place of personal responsibility, love and respect towards yourself and others as well as towards creation and everything around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment