Thursday, July 31, 2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
What does the famous phrase "life is a journey, not a destination", mean to you?
How do you view YOUR life?
Please share your thoughts
12) When I work on a project or goal, even if it does not go the first time, I don't give up until I'm connected to what my soul knows and recognizes as good.
13) I come from a place of certainty, that my "partner" - the Light goes with me everywhere - from there, I begin to take action, from the purest place.
14) I am not "at the mercy" of those around me, because I know what's best for me.
15) I understand that everyone has their own journey, each one with their "baggage", so I do not take anything personally.
16) I try my best not to judge and criticize myself or my environment - it is much easier for me to forgive myself and others.
17) I'm not wasting my time on anger, and I do not allow myself to wallow in negativity.
18) I do my best to understand and accept every person who crosses my path.
19) I choose to transcend beyond what doesn't come from the Light: anxiety, pain, frustration and anger, I recognize it all but I do not identify with it - my anger is not really who I am.
20) I choose to identify with love, giving, hope and inspiration - that is how I actively create my own reality.
21) I create positive thoughts and emotions that will add value to my life, I am sowing seeds that will contribute to my future.
22) I know that when I have good intentions, the Light is on my side - God, will endow me with abundance of blessing and success - everything I do will be blessed ~
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Sunday, July 27, 2014
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Why should you let go of your pain and resentment? Wouldn't it be better to replace your hurt with unconditional love and support?
Sometimes it can sound farfetched. But think about it.. When you hold on to your pain, who suffers? Mainly, you do!
And of course you end up tagging along everyone else with you. And I'm not talking about tagging on Facebook!!
So, why not resolve whatever it is that is holding you back? Why not free yourself to be the loving and giving person you truly are? You know that that's all you really want to do..
You can never be really happy if you hold on to any negative energy. You cannot be whole. You cannot be truly balanced.
Why not take this incredible amount of energy and put to work for you instead of against you?
For example, maybe you could invest sometime in finding what is your true purpose.
A good place to start, would be to do something that you love to do, and create a way for it to be lucrative for you.
You see, you always have a choice: you can drown deeper in your misery or you can use your creative innate abilities to work on your behalf.