Monday, July 28, 2014

HOW GRATITUDE CHANGES EVERYTHING

Today is my fifth, and final day of the 5-day "gratitude experience".

I would like to invite you all to participate in this Project of Gratitude, it will lift up your spirit and make you more aware of all the blessings in your life.

I am grateful for:

1) My ability to not be consumed by anguish or pain and instead, create within myself moments of joy and happiness. 

I pay attention to how I am feeling at any given moment, and do my best to transform the negativity inside me, by finding the good in everything - I create my experiences. 

2) My creative imagination 
which allows me to express and communicate on many levels about what it means to be alive and be a human being. 

3) For living in the United States - I feel fortunate to live in a country that believes and encourages people to exercise their freedom of speech - to be independent and creative thinkers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment