Friday, July 18, 2014

PRAY FOR PEACE

PRAY FOR PEACE As part of our trip to New York City, we had visited the "World Trade Center" memorial. While walking around the museum, I took note of both of the original steel trident, commemorating those who had lost their lives in this terrible tragedy among the many relics on display throughout the museum. I could not help the feeling of pain and anguish, while chills were running up and down my spine. I was overcome by grief, especially now, while my birth country, Israel, is under attack in the recent weeks. I feel as though the"World Trade Center" memorial, embodies the very real threat of terrorism regrettably existing in the U.S, Israel and all around the globe. While I pray for the safety of the soldiers and citizens of Israel, I will never forget the harsh reality of September 11, 2001. May we all pray for our world today, and may we continue with our prayers for peace, and tranquility...Amen! Please Like, Comment, Share Thank YOU! ‪#‎worldtradecenter‬ ‪#‎peace‬ ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎israel‬ ‪#‎USA‬

No comments:

Post a Comment