Saturday, January 31, 2015

THE END OF MY STORY

I don't have to know the "end of story." 

I only need to know that whatever happens to me, always happens for the best - even if initially it looks like trouble.

It is when I experience discomfort that I need to remind myself, that the Creator created this world for the benefit and betterment of all who dwell in it.

I know that at any given moment, it's up to me to create the life I wish to live.

You can see the joy on the face of a person who is growing and evolving, compared to the bitter expression on the  person who complains and casts blame on others.

Create your vision. Feel free to dream - nourish it, do not abandon your heart's desires.

But don't expect it to come for "free", 
without investing your best effort in every waking moment, chances are you won't get very far.

Fight for your dream - it is the only way you'll see it come to fruition.

The energetic frequency  you broadcast out to the world determines your state of being - be responsible for your feelings - the same energy becomes drawn to you, like a magnet.

Do not look for certainty, "Someone tell me what's 
right ..."

All delay and impediments along your journey, are for the good - if it happens, it means that now is the time to take a second look, make the necessary "repositioning" and keep striding forward. 

When you come to life with this knowledge, with this belief, nothing can stop you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment