Sunday, October 25, 2015

FAMILY TIME IS SACRED TIME

In the past few weeks, I've been traveling in the most magical path; A path of love.

I've been blessed to see my daughter walk down the isle with the man of her dreams. 

Not only that, but I've also had the pleasure of reuniting with family members and friends who I haven't seen for awhile. 

From the moment our guests arrived to our home, I had felt as if I'm floating in a bubble of love ❤️

I will forever treasure those wondrous moments of pleasure, we have created together in a short period of time. 

I felt as though I was wrapped up in a cosy blanket of warmth and love - a feeling like no other. 

To be honest, at first, because, among other things, I write every day, the mere thought of not being able to do what I love to do, had troubled me a bit. 

Looking back, I realize I can never compare writing or anything else, to the most cherished, joyful time I had shared with my family.

It makes me reflect upon setting  priorities; The importance we place on living life by the values we believe in. 

What can be more important and valuable to us, other than the spending time with the people we love? 

What could be more satisfying than to feel the energy of love expand within us, and the sense of joy of sharing it with the people we love?

I'm glad I had taken the time to temporarily disconnect from my daily routines, so I can fully experience the mountains of blissful warmth and affection I had felt during this time. 

Spending quality time with the people we were lucky enough to share our journey with, should be paramount. 

For this, we build a meaningful life; While creating the most central part of our personal history - relationships.

Nothing can be more worthwhile!

What can rise to the importance of love and sharing; Feelings of unity and belonging to the dear people we love?

Is there anything else that comes anywhere near to comfort, security, tranquility and peace poured through us when we are around those we adore?

This happens when we allow it, when we relax and enjoy the present moments ..

Family Time - comes highly recommended! A truly amazing experience; A natural High, no drug can ever replicate this feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment