Saturday, May 2, 2015

AWAKEN YOUR SOUL AND FIND YOUR PURPOSE

So What If No One Else Sees It, I See It Just Fine

Even if no one sees or believes my vision, I must see it for myself. 
I have to believe it. I need to have faith in myself. 

I have to be my own cheering crowd, or else, I won't survive.

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me". 

It is comforting to know you are protected even at your lowest hour.

I WILL FACE MY FEAR. 

I'm bigger than it is. It will not define me. I will take action and arrive at my destination. 
I am more than enough!

Sidestep temporary concerns and take a deeper look at the big picture. 

Why are you here? What are you doing today to bring yourself one step closer to achieving your soul's purpose? 


No comments:

Post a Comment