Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A BIRTHDAY WISH ..

Happy birthday to the child who stole my heart, and who has kept it all these years. 

Don’t worry about returning it; it’s happy where it is.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I clearly remember, the moment, abba and me decided what name we would give YOU - the little baby girl growing in my belly. 

It is as if it were just yesterday ... although a little more than 26 years had gone by since.

I was 7 or 8 months pregnant, plumping up ... :) while you were nestled safely inside me.

We were at a movie theater, watching "Hiding Out" - I don't remember much about the movie, but I can recall exactly when I decided in my heart, that Ryan, will be the name that would suit you best.

Ryan was the name of the lead actress, played by Annabeth Gish.

Abba and I were both impressed with this so called, "boys name", Ryan, for a girl, and decided at once that's going to be your name.

The moment I took a good look at you, I knew we made the right choice.

That day was the happiest day I had ever experienced. 

Today is your blessed 26th birthday, and I am celebrating the best gift I had ever received -YOU!

Thank you for coming into my world and shining your light upon us all ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ryan Maytal, When I look at you now, I feel honored and blessed to call you MY DAUGHTER. 

How can I not?? You have grown into a remarkable woman; a most loving and dedicated mother to our handsome grandson, Liel, a loyal friend and on top of it all, you also make the difference in so many people's lives, doing your job as an educator.

What more can I ask for???

To you, my baby, my little girl, my daughter, I wish the best of health, happiness and success in all that you wish and dream for. 

I wish you to always love yourself unconditionally, expand this love within you, and share it with everyone else. 

I love you more than words could say, and know, I'm always and forever here for you ...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please promise to take good care of me when I get old, and can't write anymore ... ;-)
 
LOVE YOU 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment