Wednesday, October 1, 2014

FORGIVENESS AND THE FREEDOM OF LETTING GO

How do I bring myself to a place where I can forgive and I'm happy with that?

1) When I am aware that my health depends on my ability to release what is not useful to me.
 
2) When it is important for me to create loving and successful relationships, I allow myself to transcend beyond when necessary.
 
3) When I give myself the opportunity to be vulnerable I am able to grow.
 
4) when I realize that I cannot make anyone  forgive. But I can take responsibility for what depends on me, and be the leader of my life.
 
5) When I realize that there are different possibilities and angles  from which I can view reality. 

I can now create a reality that allows me to live  happy and healthy, with love, satisfaction and personal fulfillment, for myself and everyone around me.

FORGIVENESS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF  LIBERATION. 

No comments:

Post a Comment