Friday, December 12, 2014

COMPLETNESS

How can I reach a state of completeness with  others?

To be complete, is to be at peace with who I am and to accept others as they are, without trying to change them. 

To feel that together we can help each other overcome our difficulties, instead of looking for who to blame.

Completeness is to take responsibility for myself, for what I think, feel and do.

Every time I'm in a state of compromise - I gave up too much, they took too much - and each side says this about the other, it means I'm left feeling like a "loser".

When everyone feels the whole is more important than the individual parts, only then can peace exist.

Peace is when all parties feel like they have won.

Otherwise, it is a kind of cease-fire in order to get organized for the next 
battle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment