Sunday, August 16, 2015

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS

A prayer for peace, love, and happiness. 

Thank you God for giving me life, for giving me another opportunity to create happiness for myself and others. Thank you for all the blessings, abundance, and good fortune you've given me. 

I ask you God, to please help me  overcome the barriers of my own creation and to draw strength from the experiences I have accumulated so far. 

Please give me the strength to believe in myself, to believe I am capable of making the difference in my life as well as in the lives of those around me. 

Please give me the power to want and accommodate change; To realize and internalize that every obstacle is actually a challenge in disguise, designed especially for me. 

Please remind me, that whenever I'm going through difficult times, it's actually good for me: it's there not by chance, but rather as a way to bring me to the next junction in my life: stronger and more capable than before.  

Please help me remember that the most important thing is how I interpret the occurrences in my life, and always seek and find the goodness in everything.  

Please help me, despite the frustration that I experience from time to time, to keep the feelings of joy and enthusiasm in my heart. 

Finally dear God, please keep me and all those I care for and love dearly, safe and protected. Help me care and love not only for myself, but others as well. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment