Monday, September 7, 2015

WHAT MATTERS MOST; THE POWER OF LIVING YOUR VALUES

Unfortunately, many people work in jobs that are unfulfilling.

They feel frustrated and angry,for not being able to "release" themselves from their current situation, and  make the necessary changes to feel better. 

Truth be said; No one wants or likes to do what they do not enjoy doing!

The question is; How much control do we have over how we feel? And what can we do in order to shift our  emotions to what we want to experience?

What will happen if instead of staying miserable, you concentrate on what you enjoy doing?

What do you care most about in life? What do you value? Is it love? Is it happiness? 

What do you actively do in your daily interactions in order to feel good about yourself? 

I believe that in order to create change in your outer circumstances, what you are experiencing at the moment, you need to make an internal change, which in turn will allow you to see things from a different angle.

Everything in life depends upon the purpose to which we aspire. If my goal in life is to be rich, to have more money than I know what to do with, it could very well be that no amount, however great, will ever be enough for me.

However, if at every moment, I focus on making myself happy and feeling good inside, as much as I possibly can, most probably I will be able to achieve my goal.

Believe it or not, what matters most is how you choose to feel at any given moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment