Thursday, September 11, 2014

CREATING A MEANINGFUL LIFE

A meaningful life, is a life having to do with the pursuit of happiness - that is the mere reason as to why we are all here ...

I know there is no real meaning to life unless I create it.

It is living life from a place of clarity of thought; a life of true meaning and fulfillment. 

A purposeful life is when I awaken each morning to a new day, realizing I'm blessed. 

I now know that I have a new opportunity to live my life fully,  because I know what I want.

Once I have a clear goal in mind, then I need to plan how to achieve it.

I have to be honest with myself, so I can clearly see what is in my way, how I get over the barrier and what I need to do to change myself in order to get what I want. 

I must accept what is not under my control, yet bear full responsibility for what is. 

A purposeful life, must be continually fed with new content to preserve the joy - if I had a happy day, a day where I was mostly joyous, where I progressed a bit more, where I had done good for me and others - I won!

Conversely, if I spent my day feeling badly, spewing my anger on others because I am filled with negative feelings - I lose!

This is not what I came here to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment