Sunday, November 9, 2014

ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES

How can I become more skillful in managing my stress levels and live my life in a more productive way?

What is stress? Is it real?

Stress is a response to the stream of energy going around me.

One person's stress can be another persons idea of fun - for example, bungee jumping - some may see it as a thrill and some are terrified by the mere thought...

Stress is an internal representation of my external environment. 

It doesn't become real until I give it the platform to thrive in.

How can I avoid or even be able to eliminate stress from my life?

I can begin to observe my thoughts and feelings and see how they are affecting me.

Energy flows where my attention goes...

Nothing can ever bother me unless I allow it to ..

I need to work with my energy from the inside out, and not the other way around.

IT ALL BEGINS AND ENDS WITH ME.

Instead of trying to change the external circumstances, which sometimes I have no control over, I can change the way I think and feel about them. 

Once I gain more control of my emotional world, I can meet life's demands effortlessly.

The more I work on myself from the inside, the more I transcend in the face of any challenge. 

I don't need to resist.

I need to become more aware.

I will take responsibility and overcome stress with my ability to create my own reality. 

I will use my G-d given gifts of creativity, insight, and intuition. 

I will not succumb to external forces with my old thinking patterns, and create tension in my body. 

I will live in magic and enjoyment because I am a part of the energetic flow around me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment