Thursday, August 7, 2014

HOW TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVITY IN LIFE

At times when we are in the presence of a friend, a member of our family, or a coworker, we feel negativity and we don't know why or where it is coming from.

What if you accepted the possibility that this energy you feel at times, does not belong to you? 

Is it possible that it had been projected on to you?

You must take care of your internal world - do not mistakenly confuse other people's energy as your own.

Instead you could say to yourself: I'm feeling distress, I am feeling heaviness, but it does not mean that it belongs to me. 

I look at the hurt and say thank you for making me aware that I now need to give myself some love. 

Once You become aware and connected to your true feelings, no one can hurt you and nothing but truth and love can come out of you.

Often times people are not aware of how critical it is for them to know that they have a choice - you can choose how you want to feel!

Do not withhold your love, not for yourself and not for others. 

If you do, you will end up hurting yourself because you will not feel the love within you ...

You will be drifting away from your essence, from the pure love that you are ....

No comments:

Post a Comment