Friday, August 22, 2014

I AM A SPIRITUAL BEING

I Am

I am safe and protected. 

I wonder what else is out there awaiting me to learn and discover

I hear the whispers of my soul cheering me on, strengthening my spirit, and enabling me to continue on my journey with certainty and confidence.
 
I see goodness when I seek it - I do my best to see the Light in everyone and everything I encounter in life. 

I want to uphold my everlasting purpose to spread Light wherever I go. 

I am safe and protected.

I pretend I'm a butterfly, kissing each and every fragrant flower on my path. 

I feel the battle within me - one part is concentrated on taking care of me, and the other on what I can do for the benefit of the other.

I touch my heart, breath in the Light, and find out what's best for me. 

I worry about those I love, but I dont allow it to get the best of me or hinder me in any way. 

I cry when I see people hating, when I know they can just as easily show kindness and love. 

I am safe and protected 

I realize that sometimes pain is necessary for my growth, but that doesn't show me that life is against me. 

I say, let us all take a vow to add goodness to the world, and to always do our best to come from a place of love.

I dream of a better world, where evil and hatred do not exist.
 
I try to be as kind and generous with others, even with those who have hurt me. 

I hope and wish for a peaceful world; where everything is functioning in perfect harmony, as befits the beautiful symphony of life. 

I am safe and protected. 

My eyes will soon be opened to a world full of beauty, charm and adventure, amen ~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment