Saturday, August 23, 2014

CELEBRATE THE GIFT OF LIFE

I was lucky to be born and I know that someday I will no longer be here.

The responsibility to fill in the "blanks" between the moment I was born till the moment I pass, is solely up to me.

I am the one who has to create content to my life.

I am the one who is held accountable for what I can do with the gift of life.

I know I can make a difference in my life as well as in the lives of others.

I have already proven to myself through my thoughts and deeds, how much power I have over my life. 

I know that change is good for me, therefore I will always search for ways to improve the quality of my life, and the lives of the people around me.

As I arise each morning, I start my day contemplating on how much value I can add to my day.

To fully realize how much I can still do with my life, all need to do is think of someone who has left the world, and no longer has the opportunity add Light and share his gift of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment